Why consider Dimensions for your property management needs?
- Experience. You will note from my personal qualifications that I have an extensive background in real estate. I have been self-employed for 37 years and I understand getting a job done.
- Service. I personally oversee your property. If the tenants call with an issue I make the first visit to trouble shoot the problem. If it is a simple fix, such as a stuck garbage disposal or a pilot light on a hot water heater, I complete the fix at the moment and there is no charge. If it is a more complicated fix, I will engage the proper professional or contact you, whichever you prefer. I engage a handyman on an as needed basis for minor issues.
- Accounting. The accounting package provided to you each month along with your owners proceeds check, is unique to Dimensions. This monthly report shows you the income and expenses for the month along with a year-to-date report. It shows you copies of rent checks, copies of bills, and the checks that were used to pay them, so that you can see firsthand where every penny came from and where every penny went. Copies of the actual service invoices are included so that you may read the actual statements from the servicemen or repairman. The last page of the monthly report is a comments page where I discuss and explain any issues that arose during the month. Your funds are deposited and managed out of a checking account at Verus Bank specifically for each property independently, thus no funds are ever co-mingled with funds from other properties. Your net proceeds check is mailed to you or deposited for you at your local bank of choice.
- Leasing. Dimensions handles all aspects of leasing your properties. This includes advertising, showing, tenant qualifying, move-in/move-out, leasing and evictions. A copy of the lease currently used is section four of this proposal. This is the lease I prefer to use, but if you have another lease you prefer, it can be used instead.
- Maintenance. Your property can be put on scheduled maintenance if you prefer. Dimensions will work with you if you prefer to be involved in the maintenance and upkeep of your property, or handle it all for you.
|Single National Tenant Commercial||5%||(of gross income)|
|Multi Tenant Commercial||6%||(of gross income)|
|Single Family/non-student||9%||(of rent )|
|Single Family/Student||10%||(of rent)|
|Multi Family||10%||(of rent)|
Dimensions is a small local company. I am actively growing the company and I believe the best way to grow is as a result of good relationships with our clients. Word of mouth referrals and recommendations are the best form of advertising! If I do a good job for you, hopefully those referrals and recommendations will follow. My goal is to manage your properties as a long term asset for your real estate portfolio, and for your involvement to be as little, if you wish, as walking to your mail box to pick up your check.
Please also review our management agreement for further details.